We scoured Los Angeles to find you this week’s best commercial listings.
NEW LISTING | MULTIFAMILY | 2429 CHEREMOYA AVE
LISTED AT $2,350,000 | HOLLYWOOD HILLS | UNITS: 8 | 4.66% CAP RATE
2429 Cheremoya Avenue is an eight (8) unit apartment building with one (1) non-conforming unit constructed in 1962. The unit mix consists of one (1) 1bed+1bath, three (3) 2bed+1bath, three (3) 2bed+1.5 baths, and one (1) non-conforming studio. The property is a two-story, 5,193 square foot walk-up building with wood frame and stucco construction situated on a 5,391 square foot lot.
All of the units have efficient floor plans and wall or window air conditioners. Each of the two (2) bedroom + one and a half (1.5) bath units has a half bath in the master bedroom and private patios accessible from both the kitchen and the master bedroom. Unit 4 has a large balcony off of the living room. Five (5) of the units have been renovated (Units: 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7). Courtesy of Transwestern.
NEW LISTING | MULTIFAMILY | 7555 DE LONGPRE AVE
LISTED AT $4,500,000 | HOLLYWOOD | UNITS: 16 | 3.68% CAP RATE
555 De Longpre Avenue is a 16-unit apartment building in Prime Hollywood, one of Los Angeles’s top neighborhoods. Built in 1958, this two-story building consists of fourteen one-bedroom/one-bathroom, and two two-bedroom/two-bathroom units. On-site laundry facilities are available to tenants, as well as 15 parking spaces. In addition, there is a small pool for the tenants to enjoy. This asset provides an investor the opportunity to acquire a true value-add opportunity in a highly desirable rental market. With rents over 20 percent less than current market rents, the potential rental upside is significant. Courtesy of Marcus & Millichap.
The subject property consists of a 5,000 square-foot commercial building (not including an additional ~1,600 square-foot mezzanine) currently occupied by S&J Biren Carpets, who has successfully operated as a staple in the community for nearly 70 years. The subject property benefits from excellent frontage along Pico Boulevard and unique signage which creates ideal visibility.
Located just minutes from Beverly Hills and Century City, the subject property is ideally located in a densely populated Los Angeles sub-market with the average household income exceeding $120,000 within a 1-mile radius. Immediate national and regional retailers include Ralphs, CVS, Office Depot, The Coffee Bean, Mr. C Hotel, Factor’s Famous Deli, Picca/Sotto Restaurants, and many more.
S&J Biren carpets is currently operating on a month-to-month basis, offering a potential investor or owner-user maximum flexibility. Courtesy of Marcus & Millichap.
NEW LISTING | RESTAURANT | 11500 SANTA MONICA BLVD.
LISTED AT $2.95 / SF/ MONTH | WEST LOS ANGELES | 5,000 SF
Negotiable, new lease. Abundant on-site subterranean parking plus street parking. Fully fixtured, recently remodeled restaurant. Includes type 47 liquor license. Current business has been successfully operating at this location for almost 30 years. Located at a signalized intersection with over 50,000 vehicles per day. On-site storage space available. High visibility, signage and wrap-around frontage on a signalized corner location. Courtesy of Par Commercial Brokerage.
NEW LISTING | RESTAURANT | 1156 HIGHLAND AVE.
LISTED AT $5.25 / SF/ MONTH | HOLLYWOOD | 2,200 SF
– Turn-key restaurant on Highland Ave
– New Lease with qualified tenant
– Type 41 Beer and Wine license
– Large fully equipped kitchen including double hood, walk in cooler, pizza oven, double fryer and more!
– Mixed-use building with apartments above
– Outdoor patio and two ADA restrooms
– Private office + storage
– CUP allows for a Type 47 liquor license
– Located in the heart of the Hollywood Media District
– Situated on the corner of Highland Ave and Lexington Ave
– Neighboring tenants include: Salt’ s Cure, Fat Sal’ s, Kohn Gallery, Free City, James Perse, Confection Co-op, Petit Trois, Osteria + Pizzeria Mozza, Chi Spacca. Courtesy of Rosano Partners.
NEW LISTING | RETAIL | 3002 MAIN ST.
LISTED AT $6.50 / SF/ MONTH | SANTA MONICA | 4,350 SF
– Architectural gem freestanding corner building.
– Currently used as a gym.
– Floor to ceiling glass overlooking Main Street.
– 2 Large bathrooms with showers on the mezzanine.
– Possible restaurant use (speak to listing agent about lease terms).
– Incredible street visibility.
– 15 car parking in the rear of the building.
– NNN charges are approximately $.80/sq ft. Courtesy of Mueslli Commercial Realtors.
For more information on these properties or similar ones, please feel free to contact us anytime.
PLG Estates, an independent member broker does not guarantee the accuracy of information provided. Buyer is advised to independently verify the accuracy of all information. Broker / Agent providing information may or may not have been the listing and/or selling Agent.